Well I had my little procedure this morning. The Doctor decided to go ahead with a more aggressive "Leep Colposcopy", to get a larger "shaving". (Love the terminology.) They had some complication with the electrosurgical equipment. It kept failing on him. Make me nervous but things happen. Eventually, all went fairly well. I am tender but not in pain. I am told that I will hear something from him when they get results and that it could take up to two weeks.
I started shaking during it. You know the nervous little shake you get? Or I get. I tried to stop, but I was so nervous. I have a wonderful kind Doctor that reassured me. He delivered both the girls. I have the utmost respect and trust in him. I asked him worst case scenario, would I just need to have my cervix removed if these cancer cells keep showing up. He told me lets just concentrate on getting this done and hopefully that is all we will need to do.
I have too much other stuff on my mind lately, so I will just file this to the back of my mind (okay, I will try). Nothing I can do but wait and hear from him. So, until then I will try to concentrate on other looming things in my life.
Brown County - Day 2
22 hours ago