Search This Blog

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Favorite Christmas Gift


This is one of my favorite Christmas gifts.
Emily made it for me.
It says, "MOM" on the front side and on the back says; "With God, all things are possible"
It was excuse enough to go buy a bottle of wine and I have been nursing the bottle, using this glass all week.
Isn't it cute? She makes them for friends too. She is my artist little girl (um, or I guess, mature adult daughter.)

Annie is going to set me up to download songs to my ipod shuffle which i have had for six months but still don't know what to do with it.

I love gifts like this that takes the persons time and thought into them. I would way rather have these than any store bought items. (Although they did a lovely job helping their Dad fill my stocking with great store bought goodies!)

I currently am enjoying listening to Pandora Internet radio, drinking some White Zinfandel and cleaning the house. (Although I keep getting distracted).

No comments: