Search This Blog

Saturday, August 2, 2008

My Day With The Girls

I had a wonderful day!

I took a couple of loads to the new house. Slower chipping away at it.

Had lunch with Emily, then headed to the Mall with her. We visited The Keystone Mall first. She got a couple of things for school & the apartment. Then we venture out to the new The Hamilton Town Center, where we meet up with Annie. They both got some cute things. I even got a purse and The Last Lecture.(Yea! I will start it tonight!).

We ate at Noodles & Company, then I took them to see Mamma Mia. Cute chick flick. Definitely not a movie Sergio would watch! I thought it was adorable. It helps that I like Abba music. This is the first Musical I have seen in a long time. Meryl Streep is wonderful, & Pierce Bronson is still easy on the eyes.

My girls and I laughed and talked, and just had a lovely day. I have too few of these days and I cherish the ones I get. These are the memories that I love the most.

No comments: