These are the highlights & low points of the year...
Here is what I plan to do to improve the coming year, my New Years Resolutions...
Well, forget that.
I typically do my "New Year's Resolutions" on my Birthday in June. I also prefer to keep it private.
Yes.. I do look back at 2011... the high's and low's, but the past is the past. Can't change what has happened. Had some really sad moments and some really glad ones too.
Today, I look forward to the future. 2012. What will we see? What will we do? What changes will we endure that are miniscule only effecting us personally. And what huge changes that will make modifications for us all?
I have big plans for the coming year.
- I will be starting college classes... something I haven't done since the eighties.
- I will have a daughter graduating from college. And another that will be going abroad.
- I am turning 50... 50 years old... how odd is that in my head? I have plans for this old body to start being treated better so that it will serve me better. I will not take aging lightly. I will embrace it only if we cooperate.
- I plan on having a better financial year. After the beating and change of the past couple years, we are facing the ole financial struggle and we will not let it get the best of us. We are stronger, we are smarter.
- I am going to have fun. That's right, damn it, I am going to enjoy this year. I am going to have belly laughs and turn frowns into smiles.
No one really knows what will happen.
The clock is ticking...
I need to start enjoying this life that God has chosen for me and stop trying to change the plan. I do believe that my life was planned before I was even born. So I must trust, and appreciate what it is. Only then can I truly get it.