Search This Blog

Monday, May 9, 2011

Tic Toc Tic Toc

Tic Toc, Tic Toc
I hear the Kit Kat clock tic tocking.
Today was a good day. 
A beautiful day with sunshine, a slight spring breeze and the buzz of birds, bees & geese.
Got my daughters home which is heavenly. I love hearing them giggle. Funny how something like that is so missed and pure heaven to hear in the house again.

This afternoon I had an INTERVIEW...
dun dun DUN!
I am not going to speak much of it. I may not know anything for the next two weeks. I feel good about it. I very much enjoyed the people that interviewed me and the job.
I want this. I can do this. I can be a value to them and they to me.
Meanwhile, the clock is slowly ticking as I wait anxiously for an answer.
I've waited a long time for this, I can wait a few more days...

4 comments:

Bee Lady said...

Good Luck Janis. Be sure to keep us posted if you get the job or not.

Cindy Bee

Unknown said...

Good luck on the job Janis!

Linda said...

I'm hoping everything works out for you! Good thoughts and prayers sent your way. ♥

ellen abbott said...

I'll send some positive energy your way as long as I am concentrating on my sister getting the house she wants.