Search This Blog

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Buzz Buzz Buzz

I have such a busy day ahead of me.
So much to do, but I want to have one more cup of Joe and a few minutes in Blog World.

Today marks my parents 50th Wedding Anniversary. I will Blog of this later. I need to devote a well written Blog, not a rush version. So, with that in mind, I will enter it later this weekend.

Today also is my Cousin's Wedding. "Baby" Jamie (she is 34 but so much younger than my sister and other cousins, she will always be Baby Jamie to us). Jamie & Brad have chosen to marry in a park. The weather looks lovely, but I anticipate being hot, even in the evening, when the wedding will take place.

This afternoon, I will pick up another cousin at the airport, that is coming for the Wedding. I am most excited about this. Even though Janet will only be here for 20 hours, I can't wait to see her. We are both products of a very dysfunctional family. We get each others pain and there is an understanding that can not be explained. The plan is to have a couple of glasses of wine prior to today's event and stick together!

We have to go to dinner before the wedding to celebrate the 50th Anniversary. I will have Sergio, Annie & Nathan, Emily and Mike, Janet & myself, joining Julie, Brent, Michelle, and of course Mom & Dad. Nothing like a little stress before a Wedding.
Wine may have to be involved.

My house is a disarray, packed boxes, missing the homey feeling with the bare walls. Janet will overlook this and appreciate the bed and wine. We will laugh. Catch up. And maybe a tear or two will flow.

I am anxious.
My cup is empty so I must get going. I will keep you posted.

1 comment:

An English Shepherd said...

Sounds like a busy & nice day in store.

Wizz :-)