Search This Blog

Monday, June 18, 2012

Absobloodylootely!

University of Worcester, United Kingdom

So... my lovely Annie has crossed the big pond and has herself along with several other Ball State students at the breath-taking campus of University of Worcester. She arrived safely in London, United Kingdom a few days ago.


She took off on Wednesday... ready as can be...
She managed to pack ten weeks of stuff... into one checked bag at 35 pounds, a carry on (see above) and a backpack.  This from a girl that has been known to have one piece of luggage for shoes alone, is an amazing feat.
She arrived Thursday morning.

I now am using Tango and Skype for video phone.  I'm Imessaging and HeyTelling (which is so cool).  I love that she is actually contacting us!  It's a 5 hour difference time-wise. Seeing her sweet face is such a blessing :)

I am so grateful we are able to make this opportunity happen for her. I am so glad she had the opportunity with college to study abroad and get to be involved with the 2012 Olympics.  It's so cool!  My Annie is so cool! 

{stay tuned...}

No comments: