Search This Blog

Friday, January 13, 2012

Tim Tebow & 3:16

Okay, I am sure many of you have heard of Tim Tebow and his wearing Bible verse John 3:16 on his eye blacks.  In case you don't know who Tim Tebow is, he is that dreamy looking Denver Broncos football player.  And (Lord help us) if you are not familiar with John 3:16, it is: "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."
Did you also hear these interesting  3:16 facts from the January 8th game against those Pittsburgh Steelers ?
*Tebow had 316 yards passing and averaged 31.6 yards per pass in the game
*the final quarter-hour television rating for the Bronos - Steelers game was 31.6

Incredibly MILLIONS of fans googled the John 3:16 Bible Verse withing the 24 hour following.

Tebow first wore John 3:16 during the  2009 BCS Championship game and has since become identified with the famous Bible message.

Way to witness Tim!
Very very cool!

3 comments:

Reality Jayne said...

All for a reason....I think so.
I admire him....greatly

Bee Lady said...

Very cool....I'm not much of a sports fan so I hadn't heard about the Tim Tebow 'stuff'. But I did google him, and Tom Brady, because I heard there was some competition about who we'd rather see in their jockeys....I won't say who I voted for.

Cindy Bee

Charla @ Healthy Home Blog said...

Very cool! I'm planning on posting about Tim Tebow, too." Great guy!