Bridgette has a lovely blog here:
Life's a Beach
She is a breath of fresh air! A young perspective. An adorable fun girl. I love reading here blog. I hope you will too.
Play time! Ten things about me? Okay, let me try:
1. I never have enough time in the day to get things accomplished that I intend.
2. Disappointing others is a big fear of mine.
3. Once upon a time I was "double jointed"
4. Both my daughters are left handed and I suspect I would be too if I I did not learn to write in the 60's, when teachers forced us to use our right hand.
5. I am in the process of forming a Bunco Group of friends.
6. I strongly believe in Paying it Forward.
7. I don't do astronomy, psychic readings or any of this nature since becoming a Catholic.
8. I believe all animals have feelings and thoughts.
9. I think you should always give respect even before receiving it.
10. I rarely think I am good enough, smart enough or liked enough. (I have self-esteem issues).
Passing this award along. Gosh, I don't want to stalk my favorites, I just passed another on to a few Blogger friends. Bridgette deserves this but she already got it. Hmm, Let me think..sorry for the repeating but some are such Dolls I can't resist!
1. Brooke at http://www.brookiescookies.blogspot.com/ She is the sweeties doll I have met in Blogland, gotta send it her way.
2. Mandy at http://www.byrdonfire.blogspot.com/ She too is wonderful and I have enjoyed her blog for quite a while.
3. Lori at http://www.loritimesfive.blogspot.com/ She is just amazing and inspiring! We all love her writings.
4. Rosaria at http://www.sixtyfivewhatnow.blogspot.com/ She is one of the best composed writers I have read. she has a lovely way of sharing her wisdom, her life stories, and wit. She is encouraging and uplifting. I am grateful to have found her.
5. Anne from http://www.justiandmyself.blogspot.com/ My fairly new friend from South Africa who inspires me and educates me too.
6. Linda at http://www.my-over-the-fence.blogspot.com/ One of my original top fives. Linda reminds me of how alike we are yet enough difference to make her interesting and intriguing.
Oh I could go on and on. I love all my blogger friends and am grateful that they entertain me, encourage me, educate me, and love me!