Search This Blog

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Ready For a New Chapter

My Life is much like a book.

The story seems to be one you know how it will end, but sometimes you find interesting changes.
Unforeseen events that keep you interested and make you wonder what is next. Expectations change.

And so begins a new chapter to that life story I thought I knew.

These new pages offer me thrill as well as fear. I will embrace new challenges and take on things I am not familiar with. I will pull up my big girl panties and face things that frighten me.

I do believe that good things are to come. Sometimes when we walk through some valleys we appreciate the hills more.  I am okay with that.  I also believe that this is all a part of a plan, a blueprint if you will.  I must be patient and listen to my heart. What is it that God has in store for me? How exciting!

So, I am ready for this change. I am ready for a new chapter. I embrace what God has in store for me, so bring it on!

3 comments:

Mark Pressley said...

Good for you and good luck.

I believe after two years I am going back to Corporate America. I got a call Saturday and I am considering it.

Doors close and they open as my trainor says "Keep Moving!"

ellen abbott said...

Change is the nature of life. It's better to go with the flow, find the blessings, than to cling to what was.

deebriese said...

That is hilarious!