Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

BLOCKED

I have a bit of writers block. I have the thoughts, the words. But they are not making it to my blog.
A bunch going on. My head is in a tizzy.
Sergio's work is intense.
The Babies have gone back to school.
I am dealing with my own stuff.
And my laptop has gone to have an attitude adjustment. (It is not a virus, but at 6 months, must be the terrible teen years in computer years).
Don't give up on me!
I still have much to say...
Be back soon.
♥love jan♥

4 comments:

Linda said...

I understand and will look for you soon. ♥

An English Shepherd said...

Computers can be a real pain ;-)

Wizz :-)

JC said...

I am so there with you. I have been sort of busy this Summer and not writing like I used to. I'm sure with the cooler months coming, I will be boring all of you with my silly thoughts.

Lori ann said...

Good thoughts coming your way, take good care my friend.
xo