Search This Blog

Sunday, March 21, 2010

A Day with My Grown Up Baby


Yesterday I got to spend the afternoon with my lovely Annie. We went to her sorority banquet, The Delta Zeta 2010 Parent Banquet. It was very well organized and I actually learned alot about her sorority, what they have achieved as well as hearing lovely speeches from the Senior sisters. Our lunch was wonderful! And the company even better.
I very much understand and appreciate why Annie choose Delta Zeta as her sorority. She meshes well and she is a perfect fit with these girls.
These girls are amazing.
I do believe that these are Annie's forever friends. I do believe these girlfriends will be there for her always.
They are as lucky as she.

1 comment:

Lori ann said...

what beautiful photos,your pride just shines through janis, i do believe you are all very lucky!