Search This Blog

Saturday, November 21, 2009

T.R.O.U.B.L.E.



I am in trouble... again! Although I am not a big fan of flavors in my coffee, Nestle Coffee-mate, introduced me to my little friend Eggnog Flavor a couple of years ago.

I love it. This is the only flavor, I really love in my java. Can't be my first cup, but definitely the last couple of cups! This potion has 35 calories per serving. Problem is "my" size serving vs "their" size serving is probably not the same.

Thankfully, this flavor is only offered for a limited time, then will go away for many months, only to return and force me to buy and drink a years supply-worth!

3 comments:

An English Shepherd said...

Its funny how they have these time limited flavors, over here the do it with sweets (candy bars)

Wizz :-)

Lori ann said...

Oh enjoy Janis! you deserve it ☺ I liked your title, cute.

Sheri Riley said...

We all get into a little trouble this time of year. Enjoy!