Search This Blog

Thursday, November 26, 2009

The Good The Bad & The Ugly

As Thanksgiving has arrived, I must reflect on those things that make me most thankful.
Yes, yes, there are those obvious thing~ health, happiness, home, & family.
BUT...
let me go a little deeper...

The Good:
My oh So Fine Husband, who still takes my breathe away
My Beautiful Daughters, that make me so proud
My Friends, that love me no matter what, including all my Blogger friends!
My Funny Furry Family- I can not imagine not having the cat & dog hair on everything I own.
Totally worth it. I am Blessed in every way!

The Bad:
My little Love Shack isn't a mansion on the water,
Sergio isn't exactly my Sugar Daddy & I am not exactly his Trophy Wife
Although I am a couple years younger than Michelle Phieffer, I look years older.
Love my home anyway, who wants an oldie? and We can't all look like Michelle!

The Ugly:
Those who have hurt Me
Those who have broke my Heart
and Those who ridiculed me.
Without them I may never had tried harder,
thickened my skin,
and become the strong woman I have become.

With that said, let me wish you all a lovely Thanksgiving.
Be full of love, be kind to each other, and remember to say thank you & I love you!

2 comments:

An English Shepherd said...

Happy Thanksgiving from England.

Hope you anf yours have a great time!

Wizz :-)

A human kind of human said...

Thank you Janis and yes I love you (even though over a distance - lol). This is such a beautiful post. You are an exceptional person.