Search This Blog

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Happy Birthday My Pooh Bear!



My Baby turns 19 today. 19! Oh please tell me where did the time fly?

This is the first birthday I do not get to be with her. She is up at school, and has a full agenda all week. Which is good, and I am glad for her. Sad for me though. I got to hear her sweet voice, and I got several texts back & forth with her. But, not getting to see her today is hard.

>

We took her to dinner this past Sunday while she was in town. LOVED having her home (it was her first time since moving to the new house!). She tries hard to divide up her time, between us, Nathan, and her friends. I know I creeped her out a bit from staring and smiling at her so much. I just can't get enough of her lately.

As I have said so many times before, I am SO PROUD of her. She is truly amazing. But 19? Wasn't she was just my Baby Pooh Bear the other day?

4 comments:

Lori ann said...

Oh! I know I know! too fast the time goes. She's so adorable, she's still your baby always.
I do the same thing to mine and I think they think I'm weird too. Oh well. I'm a Mom, it's okay.

Happy 19th Birthday pretty girl!

Natalie said...

Yep, I am the same. :D

Anonymous said...

I didn't know we shared the same birthday. What a beautiful girl...I mean young woman.
xo
mary d

Linda said...

Awwww! You know this makes me all melancholy. You're so right - where DO the years go? Too fast, in my opinion.

She's a lovely young woman - hope she had a really great Birthday! :)