Search This Blog

Thursday, June 18, 2009

SHOES!


I like shoes. Annie LOVES shoes. She gets that from Aunt Sheri.


These are from Annie's closet. She also has a ton of "flat" shoes too. She is my Shoe Queen. I can't imagine walking in most of these. Maybe there was a day... Heck, I still love high heels but 3 inches are good for me. Annie likes them high. 4 inches, 5 inches. She likes walking tall. Good thing her boyfriend is tall!

I appreciate that both my daughters dress nice. They clean up well! They also look cute when they dress down.

When I was their ages it was the early 80's. BIG HAIR and FASHION MISHAPS. Not a real pretty sight, but we thought we looked pretty cool.

This photo was taken in 1986. Nice dress! Big hair. Look at the hottie with me. That is Sergio in the dating days. Awe, aren't we cute? By the way, I am wearing heels. Probably some 3-4 inches!



1 comment:

Rosaria Williams said...

Isn't it wonderful to see our girls grow up beautiful and stylish?