Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Ta Da!


Okay here is the new do. I took this rather quickly before running to work, so it isn't the best self portrait. But, you get the idea of the new cut and color. I gotta work on training the bangs to behave and stay on the side but, it will take time. I tried to go back to my natural & had some highlights thrown in to soften when the gray pops out. My girls will tell me I should have gone darker. I had Suzy cut about 5 inches off. I forgot to tell her leave enough for the ponytail. I tried tonight for my shower and had crazy short hairs that wouldn't reach the pony.

It feels great. Healthy. I loved the head massage.

Suzy gave me what I asked for and I am happy.

Now, about getting my teeth whitened...

13 comments:

Vevay Anderson said...

Gorgeous Dahling!

Fire Byrd said...

It looks fab!

xx

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!! You look refreshed and energetic..Deb.

Anonymous said...

Hey! You look great Jan-
I was wondering....is Uncle Albert on your playlist? : ) I don't know how to look around.
When are we getting together for lunch? How about O'Charlie's ?

kim said...

LOVE THE NEW HAIR! IT DOES LOOK VERY YOUNG AND NATURAL.
AS FOR THE TEETH WHITENER? I LOVE THE CREST RENEWAL WHITE STRIPS! THEY WORK WONDERS AND PEOPLE NOW ASK IF I HAD PROFESSIONAL WHITENING! MY HUSBAND HAD IT DONE AT THE DENTISTS AND MINE ARE WHITER. CHEAPER...I LOVE IT!

Linda said...

Very Cute! I like it!

Siska said...

you look sweet :)

An English Shepherd said...

You look very happy :-)

Natalie said...

Hey, Janis! you are a good sort. Noice!xx

janis said...

Gosh! Thak you all very much. I am learning to work the bangs over to theside & still trying to make it lay the right way but I do like it!
It has been such a long time since I have had it short. I keep taking a double look at the mirror.

Lori ann said...

pretty girl!

xxx lori

Pammy Sue said...

Looks great!

Sheri Riley said...

Love it! And, the pony with wisps escaping will be darling.