Search This Blog

Friday, February 27, 2009

Real Simple


Do you read it? I do.
I love this magazine. It has it all. Or at least all I am looking for in a magazine. It has the best tips on everything from best deals to best menu ideals and recipes. It has solutions New uses for old things. It has a monthly "Road Test" where they compare a product and help you decide which is best for your needs. There are the products of the month and fabulous articles on things I am actually interested in! I have subscribed for a few years. It is the one that I just can not give up.I get excited when I see it in the mailbox! It is one of those mags you can read for days. My keeping every issue days are over but I have a hard time parting with them. I like to give them away to friends. I also enjoy leaving them at the doctor's office (to replace the 3 year old People magazines!) If you have not had a chance to read one of these, pick one up. Or go to realsimple.com
What's your favorite magazine?

3 comments:

Rosaria Williams said...

Yes, it is a wonderful magazine. My mechanic, not my doctor, has many wonderful magazines to peruse; and this is one of my favorites.

I like Gourmet. Last December I made panettone from the recipe and tutorials they provided. I had never attempted such an elaborate holiday bread before. It was successful.

Sheri Riley said...

Just one more thing that we share. You know this is also my favorite magazine. People magazine is a close second.

Pammy Sue said...

Me, being a magazine freak, of course I read Real Simple Magazine and like it really well!