Search This Blog

Saturday, December 13, 2008

What to Do

It is difficult for me to focus and keep on track lately. So much is going on. I am trying hard to keep my head above water and find it rather difficult lately.

I currently have a difficult job. To make a long story short: I am not getting what was promised to me.

On top of that, I have this other "stuff" going on. You know, the house we thought was sold, so we bought another, is still NOT SOLD. No showings, nothing, apparently no one is interested in homes in this price range (which I totally get). The financial situation is, uhm, making Christmas very hard (we also have birthdays, anniversaries and such).

I also have that pesky depression thing going on that just has this tight grip on me. Pain in the booty!

I try so hard to be careful about my writing. Trust me, this is soo mild as to what is rambling in my head about writing!

I know I will be fine, but, golly gee, WTF?

Annie is at work. Sergio just went out for a needed outing with a buddy. I am at my glory in front of the computer. I got my Pandora Christmas station playing and I think I will try to catch up on some drafts I have that never got posted.

Thank you for letting me vent. If anyone is listening, how do you get yourself to breathe and relax?

1 comment:

Sheri Riley said...

Please be careful. I know this is mild compared to what you are feeling and the many thoughts racing through your head BUT you need to remember you are viewing every situation through a prism of all the difficulties you are enduring. It sounds trite but the best stress reliever might be to force yourself to count your blessings.