Search This Blog

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sunday Christmas Spirit




Well, Annie & I decided on a "family style" of mismatched but favorite ornaments from years past. For the last few years we have kindof had more themed trees, which I do like. Annie said she missed some of these older ornaments like the Hallmarks and I missed the home made ones. So we just kept throwing stuff on it. Not a great looking tree, but a tree full of memories and love. I think it is perfect. Emily will like it. Sergio even helped (a little).

We tried to get Mischa to get festive in a Santa Suit. I had Santa Baby playing and we tried to get her to relax and pose. No success. Obviously, she is miserable. More of a Grinch!

1 comment:

Pammy Sue said...

I love your "new" look! I haven't been here in awhile and hadn't seen it until now. Very pretty!

I'm not very fond of Christmas (Scrooge alert!) so I don't know if I'll decorate my blog at all.