Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A Qoute for Sergio


Even though Sergio doesn't read my Blog (so he says, although I caught him once or twice reading a post), I am thinking of him tonight as he is on a business trip. This is Sergio, confiding in one family member (Riley) that is always on his side.

He is in Detroit, meeting with other UAW Representatives, Chairmen and Presidents during this crisis we are in with the Big Four. He is in my Prayers. I pray for his wisdom, his ability and his words. I pray for him, these other people that are in the meetings and for our nation. So many lives will be affective with the decisions made in the next few days.

So, to you my love, from one of your favorite Presidents, JF Kennedy.

Let us never negotiate out of fear,
but let us never fear to negotiate.

No comments: