Peace on Earth, A Healthy Year, My Children's Happiness, Our Troops Home Safely, Financial Security, etc.
Yes I want all that. Don't we all?
This is about what I would want in a world where money wasn't a big deal. The reasonable stuff that people that manage their money better and make more of it, kind of wish list.
Yep, I like to think of this as my Selfish Santa Wish List. Kindof like the song, "My Christmas List" by Simple Plan. Here goes.
1. Volkswagen Beetle in Black, well, okay, married to the Union Man, better change that: Cadillac SRX Crossover in Black
2. Feistaware in the colors I am missing. I have 12 colors, I want more.
3. A wardrobe update in clothes that fit. Preferable from Anthopologie, Ann Taylor, J Crew, J Jill, and Fossil
4. Some Lancome Body DeLisse.
5. Small pearl earrings (fake is fine)
6. Brighton Reading Glasses
7. A frame for my Nancy Noel "Pack Up" print
8. A frame for my Nancy Noel, "September Sun" to replace the one I broke.
9. Some lamps
10. Window coverings
11. Remodeled kitchen
12. Sun Room addition
Heck, if I could just get one of these things, I would be a happy camper. For now, they will stay on my Selfish Santa Wish List.
I truly am happy with our decision to cut back and scale way back. Sergio & I agreed to just fill stockings this year and concentrate on some items for the girls. Truth be known, I just want to get through the holidays, and start a better year with 2009.
There is always next year.