Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Exciting Election!


On this very exciting election day, my Annie & I stood in a long line this morning to cast our vote.

This is Annie's first election.

I am so proud of her and the interest she has shown in politics. She followed well, asked questions, researched and made a decision for herself. I am pretty sure I know who she voted for, but am not certain. I wanted her to know this is her choice, her right. It is her future.

This will be a long, historical night.

We will all be anxiously waiting to hear the results of what our future holds.

1 comment:

Sheri Riley said...

I am totally impressed with the younger generation and their passion for this election. Whether I agree with them or not, I hope this passion stays with them for life.