Search This Blog

Thursday, June 19, 2008

It's My Birthday!


Today I am 46 years old.
So I am told, many times today. Obviously, this picture was taken a while back. I was 5 years old here.

So far, it has been a good day. I feel good. I have had calls from my family and friends. Ms Sheri called me @ midnight to wish me a happy day first. We had a little celebration at work. Annie has made me a cake (her first!) It looks yummy! Strawberry :) Sergio is taking me out for dinner, I will probraly have a Margarita. I am just chilling with the computer and a glass of wine, doing pretty much none of the many things I should.
I am looking forward to the year. I try not to be superstitious, but my even years are always better. I married Sergio on an even year. Had my Babies on even years. Even started hanging with the Lifers on an even year.
This past year.... lets just say it has been trying and not my favorite. I am anxious to put 45 away. far far away. Odd years are more than odd, I hate them.

46 is going to be a good year for me. We have much change coming up. We will make this a wonerful year and I can not wait. So cheers to my happy new year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dang. I'm just now reading this. I can't believe I missed your birthday!

Happy Birthday anyway!