Search This Blog

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Sheri


This is the famous: Sheri Lynn
aka:
Sheri Riley
aka:
Sheri Roman
aka:
Baby

aka: well, she has many aka's, we will leave it at that

She is the leader of My Lifers. She is responsible for keeping the three of us together and the forever friends that we are.

Today is her birthday. She is 45, but you would never guess it. She is a beautiful woman that ages very gracefully.

Sheri is not only the best friend she is my sister, my confidant, my therapist, my teacher, and even my mother when I need it.

She is very intelligent, very stylish, very funny and loved by all. She can be the wackiest of all and she can be the business leader ready to take on anything. She has blessed many with her friendships, and to enter into her life, you are in for the long haul. She will be there for you and can always be counted on. I can not even begin to tell you how many people would be lost without her. She is the rock to so many.

I thank God for throwing us together. I have been Blessed for a lifetime.

Happy Birthday my dear Sheri, you are forever loved and adored.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
H.Boy