Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Do You See It?

Do you remember the "Where's Waldo" book series? Or how about those hidden pictures within a picture books back in the 80's & 90's? I hated them. I mean really hated them. I could find Waldo, after all, the books where for kids, but who came up with those stupid hidden pictures? I denied not seeing whatever we were suppose to look for. I felt so stupid. I thought everyone did see something that I just did not. Then one night I was watching The Ellen DeGeneres sitcom and she could not find them either. Only then did I start admitting that some of us just didn't see it. Even the Where's Waldo type books stumped me sometimes. I actually would pre-read them before the girls so if they asked my help I could look like I got it quickly.

Today, we have word verifications to get into websites because of spammers. Thank you stupid spammers! You have made my life even more difficult! Sometimes I can read the letters, sometimes I guess. I have even had to ask my daughter what it says. Countless times I am denied access, or actually they give me an easier word verification. Can't they just give me the easy one first so I can skip the humiliation?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm really encourage today that she may be finally getting better. There's a new post for today on my blog.

Thanks for caring and asking about Sammi!

Pam