Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Countdown to Girls Weekend!

My best friends and I are getting together for a Girls Weekend! I am so excited. Deb is flying in and we are planting ourselves at Sheri's. This will be a weekend of laughs and tears. We will eat well and drink well too. I doubt we will leave the house.

In years past we have gone places to meet. We have been to Las Vegas, Indianapolis, Nashville, St Louis, and Chicago. All hold wonderful memories. The best thing about it and the fondest memories are from the time we spend together. Just hanging in the room. I am glad we are not staying in a Hotel this time. Staying at Sheri's is great. We will have access to cook ourselves and all the comforts of home. Plus, having the Gabby girl (Sheri's dog) with us will be fun.

We play this fun little game with little strips of paper in a bag. The strips have questions and comments that we discuss. Throughout the weekend we will take turns pulling questions out. Some are serious, some are interesting, and some are hilarious!

The countdown is on. Today is the 18th. Deb will be here on the 26th. That is just 8 more days!!!!

I can't wait!

No comments: