Search This Blog

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Control Alt Delete

Recently I got a forward that had some funny little, don't you wish you could...blah blah blah. It was good and I did forward it. I don't mind the forwards that make me laugh, especially when they do not say, you must forward.

Anyway, one of the funny little things said,..
"wouldn't it be nice if whenever we messed up our life, we could simply press, "Ctrl Alt Delete" and start over?"


I keep thinking about this. Man, wouldn't it be great? I mean really! I can not tell you how much that could help me out this year. Things just kindof happened, and suddenly, whoops! How can I fix that?

I tell myself, that it isn't suppose to happen like that. We learn from our mistakes and from others as well. I am not always clear on why I had to go through certain things, but I am pretty crystal clear that it happened for a reason. Whether I like it or not. God didn't give us a Control Alt Delete button so we would understand and grow from our mistakes.

But, sometimes, just sometimes, it sure would be great to push that button and start over!

No comments: