Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Time to Return

It's been a while.
I have had a very turmoil and consuming month.
But... I am ready to move forward.

I am okay. In fact, I'm good.  I have my moments but I am good.

Much has happened in these past weeks.

I lost my Mom. Had to plan a funeral. And become a care giver to my Dad. We (Sis & I) are trying hard to get through not only  Mom's death, and caring for Dad, but taking care of their affairs.  Trust me when I say it has been overwhelming.

I also have had much support and love.  Prior to Mom's passing, Hubby & the Girls started planning a surprise for me. (And boy did they surprise me!) I have also seen some true colors in many peeps.  

I'm not sure what & how I can write about it.  I'm not sure I need or want to.

I'm working a graveyard shift for two weeks during camp for ISD.  I'm working as a night supervisor and have a great opportunity to write... but I am so struggling to put my feelings down.  It's surreal...

I am hoping to get brave...and write.

wish me luck. I'm in a bit of a rut.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Janis I am so sorry for your loss. It is very hard to lose a mom. May God give you the strength to get thru this difficult time. God bless you and your family. Judy

JC said...

I am sorry for your loss. Both my parents are gone now and getting their estate in order took a long time. So, I know how this goes.

Enjoy the quiet moments and the good memories,

JC

Scott said...

Glad to see you are getting through this. It truly gets easier with each passing day, although there will naturally be setbacks along the way. Take your own advice and "just breathe."