Search This Blog

Friday, October 21, 2011

just breathe j...


I haven't been able to write lately.
I've been incredible Blessed to be busy with my girls at work...
A house calling me to cleannnnnn...
I've been working on the Baby Clothes Project...
Dogs that are demanding...
Daughters to keep tabs on...
...and I've had some family crisis to deal with.
Frankly, while writing about this would help me to breathe and clear my head, it is not an appropriate thing to write about and I must leave the sharing to those that care most about me and keep things private. In due time perhaps, but, not today.
I have actually toyed with the idea of pinning a novel. If I write this life story as a novel, perhaps it would be more accepted and I can blend some fiction into it to make it a better read. And protect the many innocent as well. If someone that knew me or family read this as "fiction", it can't hurt so much. And hopefully some would think some truths were actually the fictional parts, and not become upset.
I don't know.
The chapters are swimming in my brain. Begging to flow onto paper.

However, I know someone, lets just say this person has been trying to pin a book for many years....not only her perception of what happened is inaccurate, she is using false data, and dragging her family into a slippery slope of ugliness. Not pretty at all.  And the saddest part is how it is written. Portions have been shared and I think she is spending far too much for a dead end story. She believes this book will make her millions.
I am not looking to make millions. I certainly am not looking to become well known. To be published, and for me not to loose money...now that would be an achievement that I would be honored to hold.

The words are all here... I lie in bed retelling it and tweaking it.

I think it's better to leave the good & happy in my blog. A whole lot of laughs & fun is better than sorrow and tears.

Anyway....
Having a lovely afternoon. Enjoying a pretty day and trying to get caught up on EVERYTHING!!!
I wanna go "play" in Pinterest Land.  that is such a lovely place.  So inspiring.  I have so many blogs to play catch up. I fear I have lost touch with many and need to check up on my Blogettes.  Hopefully all is good.

Dang... how can it be 6pm already?  I guess I should fix dinner.  Im only home for dinner a couple of nights a week so I really should be a dear wifey & go put some magic together on the stove.

Love to you all~

5 comments:

Bee Lady said...

Hi Janis,

SOrry to hear you are having such a rough time right now. Poor thing. Try to do things that make you happy. Maybe it'll balance things out a bit.

Cindy Bee

Anonymous said...

picture says it all
luv you sis~

Reality Jayne said...

Your right...sometimes the truth is too hard for some to face....I am sorry your having troubled times...I will keep you in my thoughts

Rosaria Williams said...

Yes, go find something to distract you for a while. You can't bury things, you know, they tend to surface and disturb your peace when you least expect them.

Anonymous said...

Write that novel Jannie, go for it!