Search This Blog

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Going to Merino Manor

Merino Manor
Heading to the Manor in Tennessee tomorrow.
It's a grand house...
Which houses the Darling Duchess Deborah and her sweet Family.

It's nearly an eight hour drive from my casa to her manor.
I'm so looking forward to the drive.
It is peaceful and well, fun.
You see, when you drive solo...
YOU choose the music, and you can sing along...
LOUDLY.

I can eat all the munches I want.
notice the healthy stuff too please
(The York Pieces are in the freezer, Raisinets and carrots & grapes in the fridge.
Coffee will go with me as well as Diet coke & my McAllisters cup for ice.

Yep... I am pretty stoked.

Gracie & Greta will greet me
But I am most looking forward to seeing this Bestie.
Hanging in the Kitchen..most definitely!

I think we will hang a lot here to watch HGTV...
(Gracie is keeping my seat ready)
 and here too... 
(I actually am bringing a bathing suit...  no pictures will be taken)

 It's all about the girlfriend time...
sit back...
laugh a bunch...
eat a bunch...
and embrace my dear girlfriend♥

I leave in the morning...
and will be back in a couple days.

So excuse my absence please...

I promise to be back soon.

ta ta♥

11 comments:

Rosaria Williams said...

Go on, have fun.

Bee Lady said...

What a great place to relax. Have a great, loud-singing, snack-eating, fun and safe trip.

Cindy Bee

Vanna said...

Yup officialy jealous. lol. Be safe cousin and have fun!!

Linda said...

WOW, what a mansion!!!

Hope you have a great time with your friend - I know you will. Safe travels.

Love, Linda

Lori ann said...

how exciting! have a wonderful fun time!
safe travels janis
xoxo lori

Taking Heart said...

I am COMPLETELY jealous! Have FUN!!!

Mark Pressley said...

Looks like a good place to Breathe.

Rachel Cotterill said...

Have a lovely time! :)

Charla @ Healthy Home Blog said...

Sounds like so much fun! Girlfriends are such a blessing! Hope you have a wonderful time and praying for a safe trip & that you come back refreshed! :)

Zion Girl said...

I am jealous too! What a wonderful time you will have!

Tina said...

Just dropping by to hello! I am so behind on reading blogs and for some reason, blogger doesn't always list updated blogs anymore. I have to down my list.
Hope you had or are still enjoying your trip!