Search This Blog

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Carol Burnett


Ahh... The great, amazing, marvelous, entertaining, fabulous, incredible... {and so on, and so on}, Carol Burnett has graced us with another memoir! It is absolutely divine!
My current read.
I am enjoying every page.
I feel as though she is sitting with me sharing these madcap stories and I am relishing it all!
She has always been a hero. She made me smile, gave me laughs through my tears.
Waiting for the weekly Carol Burnett Show was ALWAYS such a treat growing up.
This is a must BUY. I am so glad I got it now. I will cherish for years. It will be one of my re-reads.
Well, what are you waiting for? Go get it today!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Looks interesting! I don't know much about her other than when I was a child, I loved her show. :) I have so many books I need to read - piles of new ones that my husband gave me over the last year, but I haven't been in the reading mood for a while - too much work and writing to do. It will come again though...

Hope you're having a blessed April thus far.
Linda

janis said...

Linda~ This reads like a "Chicken Soup for the.." books. Each story is a breif 1-2 pages so easy to pick up & put down kind of read. I too have a few that are waiting for me to read but I haven't been in the mood. I saw this released and so glad I got it. She shares fun stories of friends/actors. It is wonderful! Hope you wil add it to your list!