Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

You Had Me At Ruff

Look at my adorable puppies!
They are snoozing in the window seat in my room. (Yes~ that is Mischa in the top picture, with her back to us, she is bird watching, ignoring the dogs).
My little, and not so little dogs make me happy. They are huge pain in the butts, stinky and costly. But bring me so much joy and love!
I have had my eye on this Dog Cushion for a while. I had hoped to find bigger ones. But, you get what you get, and don't throw a fit!
It's 24"x4". Removable quilted cover. I got it at TJ Maxx for just $13! The tag has this website for you folks without TJ Maxx if you are interested www.imjmarketinginc.com and is made by Palmilla Home Furnishings. It is so freakin' cute! Perfect for little Dakota. Both Riley & Bandit have dog beds. BUT... Bandit seems to be trying to claim this "pillow". He growled at Dakota kindof telling him to "back away! I saw it first!" Dakota did. And is now ignoring it (anything to please Bandit). Riley hasn't really noticed it. Bandit has tried to sit on it.... and started to carry it off. Hmm... I may have to work on this a bit. Maybe I can make one for Bandit that says, "Barking With Woofs", I saw that once too!

3 comments:

Linda said...

They are just soooooo sweet!! What great photos! Love the new cushion as well.

Hope you have a marvelous new year, dear blogger friend.

Jen said...

what a gorgeous photo of them all on the window seat!! love it a lot :)

Anonymous said...

Adorable, but I'm not sure how Riley get's her booty up there? deb