Search This Blog

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Ahh.. Spring is Lurking!

So pretty!
I got these at Walmart (yes, Walmart 2 bunches @ $5ea). They were a perfect Spring Pick Me Upper, as well as a nice centerpiece for my Wine & Candle party I had last weekend.
I love spring flowers. They are so delicate and sweet. I can't wait to start planting at this home. First I want to see what is already here. I know we have Iris' (my all time favorite). I am hoping many more colorful selections! It will be a lovely surprise as spring arrives and all start to bloom!

2 comments:

JC said...

I love getting a few tulips or daffs for the kitchen table. Two make it so nice ... I planted all sorts of bulbs a few years ago. So, nice ...

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....