Search This Blog

Friday, January 1, 2010

01.01.10

2010
It's here!
The new year.
What do we have to come?
What will this year bring to us?

I have spent a good part of the afternoon & evening reading Blogs and comments from this past week. I feel very connected to them/you and enjoyed catching up. Just about everyone has written about The New Year.

My turn.

I am full of thoughts.
Should I say this or that?
What would my readers & followers want to hear?

I had a fun evening out last night that gave me many smiles. Sergio & I laughed all the way home. Should I post about it?

My head is very clear about my expectations for this year. Should I write about that?

Reviewing the year? I found it very interesting to read a month to month brief account of what the year brought to a couple of my blogger friends.

And, then, of course there are the New Year Resolutions. Although, my true Blogger Followers may remember that I do new year resolutions on my birthday in June.

I am listening to my New Year Songs as I type. I love these songs. I promise not to leave them up too long, but they are really good songs for the start of the year.

I think, I will just leave you with this:

I am looking forward to this year.

I will promise myself to make the most of it and embrace each day.
I will start every day with optimism.
I will be positive and try to bring that attitude with me to all I encounter.
I will be grateful and accept what God has given me and give back.
I will love my life.

Have a Blessed year my friends. Full of happiness, good health, great memories, the best of friends, may it be prosperous and the best year so far.

8 comments:

Rosaria Williams said...

"..I will love my life.."

Now, that's wisdom! May we all love our lives and leave contented.
Blessings to you and yours.

Anonymous said...

Amazing as always

A human kind of human said...

I wish you everything you wish yourself for the new year and am looking forward to many delightful posts from you.

An English Shepherd said...

Hope you get all you wish in 2010 :-)

Wizz

Reya Mellicker said...

You absolutely can not miss with these intentions. So glad you had fun on NYE.

xxoo

Fire Byrd said...

Lovely words from a lovely lady.
Hope all your New Year dreams come true.
xx

pink dogwood said...

Sergio & I laughed all the way home. Should I post about it?

definitely write about that :) Sorry I was gone so long - Happy New Year :)

Tess Kincaid said...

I so enjoyed the chatty comment you left this evening...yes, roots, laundry, etc., etc. :^) Warmest wishes for a wonderful 2010, my friend. xx