Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Girls Are Back In Town!

Jan
Lynn
Deb
Sheri
That's us! Back in 1979. THIRTY YEARS AGO!
We are reuniting this weekend. All FOUR of us! This will be the first time in almost 30 years that we will be together again. The long lost fourth Goldie is no longer MIA. We got our Lynn back.

So this weekend, Deb is arriving, and we will reminisce, rejoice and celebrate.
We will laugh, sing, and cry.

I need these girls. And I like to believe they need me too!

7 comments:

Zion Girl said...

I am so jealous. I wish I were going to be with my high school girlfriends this weekend. We are all still connected and esp more now with Facebook. Have a great weekend....Blessings, Brooke

Sheri Riley said...

We may have to recreate this photo.

Natalie said...

Oh how wonderful! Enjoy! xx

kim said...

WE SHOULD HAVE A COLLEGE REUNION FOR THE VU GIRLS!! LOVE YA, KIM

Linda said...

How fun!!! I know you'll be having a really fun weekend. And yes, you should recreate the photo!

By the way, regarding your recent comment on my blog about the City Museum in St. Louis -- Actually I wrote about that museum within that lengthy post. Guess you missed that part! :-) I even highlighted "City Museum" with the direct link. Our girls LOVE that place and we've been there a few times.

Lisha said...

This is wonderful! Have a great weekend! You deserve it!

janis said...

Thank you Brooke, Natalie,Linda & Lisha, I am looking forward to it. And Yes, we will ask Annie to take a new shot of us on the stairs (Beware!we look the same, lol)
Kim~ I only want to renite with you, we had some scary VU friends!
Sher~we have just one more day! whoohoo!