Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

February Already?


Is today really February the 3rd? What happen to January? Have I been so busy that I didn't even see it fly by?

Many goals for me this month. Many task at hand to complete. Truthfully if I can just get through the month I will be happy.

I am hoping this will be a lovely month. It is the month of Love. Valentine's Day is in just a couple of weeks. I am blessed to have loved ones and for that I am thankful.

My pick for a quote this week comes from the doorway from the living room into the entry. It is a Wall Words that I ordered online. I love it. Now you can find these at various stores (Emily got one from Target).

Anyway, I love reminding myself this every day.!

Happy February!

1 comment:

Sheri Riley said...

Love the quote. Hate the snow ... at least February is a short month.