Search This Blog

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Make It Stop!

I have started the New Year full of happy thoughts, ambitions, and strength. However, my brain has decided to not participate today.

I am anxious, jumpy and extremely tearful. I don't understand how one day I am feeling so good, then crash the next.

I had trouble sleeping, then came the nightmares. I woke up wanting to just pull the sheets over my head and stay there all day. I know that doesn't help. I understand that I can't let it pull me in.

I have both girls around today. The last thing I want is for them to worry about Mom. Sergio has been wonderful and I truly do not know what I would do without him.

I am going to crank up my Pandora Internet Radio. Find some cool stuff like Coles Whalen, Chris Botti, Norah Jones,Cat Stevens and Diana Krall. Heck maybe I will even get some Areosmith and Lynryd Skynrd to cheer me up. Better yet I will pull a little of all my favorites together and get into a cleaning binge.

Then if I can get it all done before dark fall, I owe Riley a walk.

Wish me luck. It is another Xanax kind of day!

4 comments:

Pammy Sue said...

It's hormones, girl! They make us womenfolk crazy one day and normal the next! And it's okay to pull the covers back over your head and stay in bed every now and then.

P.

Anonymous said...

You these things, I have read twice, for me, this is a relatively rare phenomenon!
Personalized Signature:常州麻将,常州三打一,常州攻主,常州斗地主,常州4人升级

Sheri Riley said...

Do something that distracts you until it passes. I know it's easier said than done.

Anonymous said...

It seems a little more than I need to check the information, because I was thinking: Why does not my GLOG these things!
fishing net