Search This Blog

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Playing Catch Up

How has time flown by so quickly?

I have been too busy this week! I can not believe the end of October is here! The week has been pretty good. Ups and downs. Same ole' stuff. I have alot on my mind and stories to tell. I will try to sort my thoughts and get something interesting posted. I have pictures too, but need to get them developed.

Emily came home last weekend and we had fun in Broad Ripple with Annie getting her Senior Pictures.

Annie is running like crazy with senior year. I can't believe she is going to be 18 in just a few days. We had a great time in Chicago. Look for a post coming soon on it.

1 comment:

kim said...

Jesse had his senior pictures last Saturday as well!! How fun was that!! I can't wait to hear about the Chicago trip and see the pictures of Annie. Love You, Kim