Search This Blog

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Spring is in the Air!


Spring is finally here, I think.
This is typical Indiana weather. Beautiful one day, ugly the next. We can go from 40 to 70 within twenty four hours. Spring officially came awhile back. We had our spring break, Easter, St Patrick's Day & even Mother's Day. We have had some gorgeous weather, followed by cold weather. Today is iffy. Beautiful, to look at, but by golly, that wind is chilly! To me, Spring is officially here when my Iris' are blooming. They are my favorite flower. I absolutely love them. I have several varieties, but so far, these are my only ones budding. I pray we don't get another cold night that will kill off all the blooms. We already had that, a couple of times. So today, I threw on shorts, pretended to be warm outside and had Annie take this picture of my Iris'.

No comments: