Search This Blog

Friday, June 8, 2007

hello?

Okay. I have been reading my best friends blog for a couple of months now. I see that this has been a great way for her to, well, breathe again. Maybe she is on to something. Maybe this will clear my head and allow me to relax and breathe again. Life is so stressful. We all have our plates full and we all have different ways of dealing with it. Maybe this is worth giving a shot.

My life is boring by most standards. I am just your average person. I am a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister. I am a niece, an aunt, a friend and a co-worker. Everyone that know's me knows me by a different definition. Most all that know me know what is important to me and what is not. My friends will tell you that my faith & family always come first and this is very true.

I will try write about things that matter to me. I tend to get long-winded and will try not to with this. This is just an out for me. To express my frustrations, my joys and my sorrows.

We'll see how it goes!

No comments: